TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITIONS
- Our Social Media Competitions (known as the ‘Competition’) are organised and run by BookLife Ltd and are not in partnership with any other association or company
- Any entry implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. BookLife Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant on reasonable grounds that BookLife Ltd believe the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions
- BookLife Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, Terms and Conditions or any other element of the competition without prior notice in the event of any circumstance that should arise outside of BookLife Ltd’s control.
- The competition is open to UK residents only aged 18 years and over. Proof of identity and eligibility may be requested.
- The prize and competition are not open to employees, or their immediate families, from companies BookLife, BookLife Publishing Ltd, The Secret Book Company
- The winner may be required to take part in media interviews and promotional material
- To be in with a chance of winning the prize advertised, entrants are required to ‘like, share and comment’ if they are entering on Facebook, ‘follow and retweet’ is if they are on Twitter and ‘follow and share to story’ on Instagram.
- The competition opening times and dates will be shown on the advertising artwork displayed on Social Media channels. All entrants must be within the designated period, any entrant outside of that time will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entrants.
- There is no cash alternative and is not transferable.
ANNOUNCING THE WINNER
- The winner will be announced on social media with 5 working days of the competition closure date.
Personal data will be treated with the strictest of confidence and at no point will it be disclosure to third parties without prior individual consent. All data relating to entrants will be retained by BookLife Ltd for a reasonable period of time after the competition closes. This is so BookLife can analysis and assess the competition’s operation and to deal with any queries of the competition.
Entering the competitions means that the entrant and parents/guardians agree to having their name and photograph published in the media, online and on social channels managed by BookLife Ltd
All winners must be willing to provide a recent photograph to be used in the press, on social media and on our website.